Friday, February 26, 2010

Feel so shallow these days. Time to hit the bookshelves! (or the bus at night. or the beach, by the river, on the field, in a park.. bascially anything to be done at night)


Art presention is finally over! After slogging my guts out for the past few days, I must say the feeling of liberation never felt that great. I'll take a one/two day break before I work on more sketches and explorations. Also, its a great feeling to not attend school.

Today's session dragged till 8 plus. I went around like some excited kid, guess I wasn't sensitive enough to notice the stressed faces around me. :/ Gotta stop being so insensitive whenever I'm happy and actually try to notice the feelings of others.

Anyway, I think I make the world's weirdest conversationalist, if there's even such a thing. When my friend's fish and chips arrived, I went "this is fish?" when it was obviously fish cause it was silent and I didn't know what to say. Such a weird nut.

Today feels like a day of inspiration so I shall research on more artists. Bill Viola's works have interesting meanings behind them.



Something's wrong with me, I don't even know what I'm hoping for now. The cycle is repeating. I know it too well.

Badly wanted to lie down and star gaze today cause my heart was finally at ease, but didn't have a chance to.

No comments: